04 avgust 2026

Tišina



 Tišina ni prazna – polna je odgovorov.
Ona gre v zaspano jutro 
rosne kaplje štet.
Morda se v sonce zaljubi
ko jo pride ogret,
ko jo poljubi spet



8 komentarjev:

DeniseinVA pravi ...

Beautiful image of sweet children and a a delightful poem. Thank you for the music also. I wish you a very happy August.

Shiju Sugunan pravi ...

Such a beautiful thought and poem! Pure warmth and innocence in the photo.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky pravi ...

Thanks, I didn't mention, I found this wonderful photo on Ernest's blog :)) Ernest, thanks!

Elkes Lebensglück pravi ...

Such a sweet photo—and with that wonderful song and your romantic way with words, it makes me dream!
Have a happy day! Hugs, Elke

Modrina Neba - Blue sky pravi ...

Denise Thank you!

Modrina Neba - Blue sky pravi ...

Shiju Thank's and Welcome!

Modrina Neba - Blue sky pravi ...

Elke Thank you!

Stella Maris - Agava pravi ...

pssssssst....tišina je često zdrava za uši...dovoljno je da srce govori...lp