Very beautiful, Andreja! Hugs, Marit
That is so lovely.
Lovely song – sending you warm greetings and wishing you a wonderful Sunday.Hugs, Viola
Ti meni jučer ugodnu večer a ja tebi danas želim ugodan dan. Veoma lijep i dobar izbor pjesme. LP
Lijepu glazbu biraš. Pozdrav ti ostavljam.
...this is a lovely song that I don't understand the lyrics, but I enjoy it's rhythm and melody.
Happy Sunday Wishes.Thank you for sharing this lovely song, although I do not understand the lyrics, I did enjoy it's rhythm and melody.My good wishes.All the best Jan
Marit Thank you!
Margaret Yes, Hug!
Viola Thank You!
Taango Veliko Ti Hvalaa i Tebi ugodan dan dalje!
Morska Hvala, zaviri i u Arhivu ako želiš:))
Tom Thank you and Welcome!
Jan, Thank you!
Ljeto ide prema svom vrhuncu kako temperaturno tako i odmorima. Trebamo ga dobro iskoristiti jer tko zna što nam donosi jesen.
AP...brine me...jako me brine!!!
Enjoy the rest of this sunny Sunday, Andreja ☀I appreciate you leaving such an interesting comment on my post.Greetings,Giorgio
Giorgio, Thanks for your words and I wish you a nice evening!
Ovdje kod mene puno kiše. Želim ti lijepu večer.LP
Taango večerni Pozdrav i Tebi!
How lovely.
Linda's Thank you!
Dancing the whole summer sounds amazing!
Angie's Thank You!
Objavite komentar
24 komentarjev:
Very beautiful, Andreja! Hugs, Marit
That is so lovely.
Lovely song – sending you warm greetings and wishing you a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs, Viola
Ti meni jučer ugodnu večer a ja tebi danas želim ugodan dan. Veoma lijep i dobar izbor pjesme. LP
Lijepu glazbu biraš. Pozdrav ti ostavljam.
...this is a lovely song that I don't understand the lyrics, but I enjoy it's rhythm and melody.
Happy Sunday Wishes.
Thank you for sharing this lovely song, although I do not understand the lyrics, I did enjoy it's rhythm and melody.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
Marit Thank you!
Margaret Yes, Hug!
Viola Thank You!
Taango Veliko Ti Hvalaa i Tebi ugodan dan dalje!
Morska Hvala, zaviri i u Arhivu ako želiš:))
Tom Thank you and Welcome!
Jan, Thank you!
Ljeto ide prema svom vrhuncu kako temperaturno tako i odmorima. Trebamo ga dobro iskoristiti jer tko zna što nam donosi jesen.
AP...brine me...jako me brine!!!
Enjoy the rest of this sunny Sunday, Andreja ☀
I appreciate you leaving such an interesting comment on my post.
Greetings,
Giorgio
Giorgio, Thanks for your words and I wish you a nice evening!
Ovdje kod mene puno kiše. Želim ti lijepu večer.LP
Taango večerni Pozdrav i Tebi!
How lovely.
Linda's Thank you!
Dancing the whole summer sounds amazing!
Angie's Thank You!
Objavite komentar