Lovely poem
Bonita canción.
I'm melting away listening to this song, and I'm nodding along to your words. Hugs Elke
Ningú pot endevinar el futur i què ens espera....Bonica fotografia i cançó. Salut : )
Sviđa mi se ljepotica s ektravagantnim šeširom.Dobar odabir glazbe, kao uvijek. lp
Really lovely words for the poem.Nice song.
Dora Thank you!
Dyhego, ¡Gracias, me alegra que te guste!
Thank you so much, kiss!
Gràcies a tu per les paraules!
Denika Hvala Tebi!
Margaret Thank you!
Pravdivá úvodní slova...Nevím, o čem zpěvák zpívá, ale melodie je to chytlavá a dobře se poslouchá. ☺
Čudovita objava!Si izjemno pozitivna in občutljiva oseba. S seboj prinašaš občutek miru in dobrote. 🤗
This is so profoundly true.
Of course my eyes went right to the horse! Again. lovely words and music.
Hanky lepa Hvala!
Maminek Hvalaaa!
Jeanie ohh yes
Thank you Sandra!
A really nice song and truly beautiful words as well!
Wonderful image and an exceptional video. This gentleman has a great voice and this is a beautiful song.
Nice picture
Your words are true.The image is lovely.I enjoyed your music choice today ... thank you.All the best Jan
你好!
Dobro jutro! Krasna pjesma i divan glas pjevača!Čekam da se razdani pa idem vodu razljevat po vrtu.
A beautiful reminder that years can wound, but also heal with love.
Jasna polakooo danas!
Me encanta y la canción también. Besos.
I get it..... Beautiful music too.
Cada tiempo trae sus pesares y placeres. Un abrazo. Carlos
Objavite komentar
31 komentarjev:
Lovely poem
Bonita canción.
I'm melting away listening to this song, and I'm nodding along to your words. Hugs Elke
Ningú pot endevinar el futur i què ens espera....
Bonica fotografia i cançó. Salut : )
Sviđa mi se ljepotica s ektravagantnim šeširom.
Dobar odabir glazbe, kao uvijek. lp
Really lovely words for the poem.
Nice song.
Dora Thank you!
Dyhego, ¡Gracias, me alegra que te guste!
Thank you so much, kiss!
Gràcies a tu per les paraules!
Denika Hvala Tebi!
Margaret Thank you!
Pravdivá úvodní slova...
Nevím, o čem zpěvák zpívá, ale melodie je to chytlavá a dobře se poslouchá. ☺
Čudovita objava!
Si izjemno pozitivna in občutljiva oseba. S seboj prinašaš občutek miru in dobrote. 🤗
This is so profoundly true.
Of course my eyes went right to the horse! Again. lovely words and music.
Hanky lepa Hvala!
Maminek Hvalaaa!
Jeanie ohh yes
Thank you Sandra!
A really nice song and truly beautiful words as well!
Wonderful image and an exceptional video. This gentleman has a great voice and this is a beautiful song.
Nice picture
Your words are true.
The image is lovely.
I enjoyed your music choice today ... thank you.
All the best Jan
你好!
Dobro jutro! Krasna pjesma i divan glas pjevača!
Čekam da se razdani pa idem vodu razljevat po vrtu.
A beautiful reminder that years can wound, but also heal with love.
Jasna polakooo danas!
Me encanta y la canción también. Besos.
I get it..... Beautiful music too.
Cada tiempo trae sus pesares y placeres. Un abrazo. Carlos
Objavite komentar