Modrina,We are people eternally under construction, stubborn souls trying to chase butterflies in their flights of freedom.Hugs.
Lovely words, beautiful image and a nice video from James Last.Enjoy the week ahead.All the best Jan
Wonderful words and photo, beautiful music!happy day , hugs Elke
How beautiful words!
Andreja, thank you for the video!
This is beautiful and poetic. Love the video too
Lovely words, and the pan flute is good to hear from James Last.
Nadherné video. Děkuji a preji krásný den.
Thanks for your words... butterfly-like greetings back!
Jan, I've always loved James Latrkester.. his music is for my soul :))
My Elke Thank you!
Angie's is the inspiration of my soul
My Irina, Hug!
Thank you!
I love the sound of the flute and the James Last Orchestra!
Děkuju za návštěvu, vždycky vítána!
I hope it was a kind hook and she can escape if necessary
...Andreja, thanks for this gorgeous flute this morning. Be well and happy.
Beautiful. God bless you. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Gorgeous photo and profound little poem.
I love the music and the words. Thank you.
The butterfly went away like all butterflies do :))
Thanks, Tom, as always, and thanks to you too... may luck keep traveling forward!
Thank you, Amen! I will come to you, of course :))
Debra wonderful:))
Sandra, Thank you!
Good work! :)
Mil sensaciones despiertan con versos tan hermosos. Un abrazo desde España
Objavite komentar
29 komentarjev:
Modrina,
We are people eternally under construction, stubborn souls trying to chase butterflies in their flights of freedom.
Hugs.
Lovely words, beautiful image and a nice video from James Last.
Enjoy the week ahead.
All the best Jan
Wonderful words and photo, beautiful music!
happy day , hugs Elke
How beautiful words!
Andreja, thank you for the video!
This is beautiful and poetic. Love the video too
Lovely words, and the pan flute is good to hear from James Last.
Nadherné video. Děkuji a preji krásný den.
Thanks for your words... butterfly-like greetings back!
Jan, I've always loved James Latrkester.. his music is for my soul :))
My Elke Thank you!
Angie's is the inspiration of my soul
My Irina, Hug!
Thank you!
I love the sound of the flute and the James Last Orchestra!
Děkuju za návštěvu, vždycky vítána!
I hope it was a kind hook and she can escape if necessary
...Andreja, thanks for this gorgeous flute this morning. Be well and happy.
Beautiful. God bless you.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Gorgeous photo and profound little poem.
I love the music and the words. Thank you.
The butterfly went away like all butterflies do :))
Thanks, Tom, as always, and thanks to you too... may luck keep traveling forward!
Thank you, Amen! I will come to you, of course :))
Debra wonderful:))
Sandra, Thank you!
Good work! :)
Thank you!
Mil sensaciones despiertan con versos tan hermosos. Un abrazo desde España
Objavite komentar