27 avgust 2026

Najboljše odločitve




Najboljše odločitve
 so tiste,
 ki so najtežje.
Ona ne potrebuje hrupa,
 da bi bila opažena.
 Njena moč je v nežnosti
 i njeni intuiciji




29 komentarjev:

Ginny Hartzler pravi ...

Your header is gorgeous!! And I am so familiar with this gorgeous Leonard Cohen song. It is wonderful and took him so long to write. I have never heard this arrangement. It is very different but still beautiful!

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Thank you for your words and always welcome to my blog. I heard this song completely by chance and yes, it caught my ear :)) Cheers!

ap-placenici pravi ...

Pozdravi iz susjedstva. Promišljam o napisanom i nemam još odgovor. Pjesmu neću komentirat jer se ne smatram mjerodavnim. Zato imam pitanje za tebe kod mene. Ugodan dan želim.

Modrina Neba pravi ...

AP imaš odgovor:))

ap-placenici pravi ...

Hvala. Odgovorio sam tamo. Još procesuiram tvoju misao da su najbolje odluke ujedno najteže. Vrtim u rikverc i imam iskustava za i protiv. Neke jesu, neke nisu.

Modrina Neba pravi ...

AP...da...kako kome:))

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Sorry, I changed the music :))

Angie's Recipes pravi ...

Totally agree with you!

Elkes Lebensglück pravi ...

95
You expressed that so beautifully in your own words—you're absolutely right! Beautiful music, hugs Elke

Margaret D pravi ...

So true what you wrote and a nice bright song.

Tom pravi ...

...many have a difficult time making good decisions!

Angelo pravi ...

He vuelto para escucharla, Andreja, tal como te prometí. La música le va muy bien al texto. Muchas veces lo más difícil es dar el paso; después solo queda mantenerse firme. Un abrazo grande.

Sandra pravi ...

I didn't think this was a Leonard Cohen song then I see you changed the music. I would like to be the person in your poem.

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Angie's, Thanks, hug!

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Elke, thanks for the confirmation and I'm glad you like the selection of my music!

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Margaret, thanks, hug!

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Tom, it's not always easy, I admit :))

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Ángelo, mi lindo amigo, estoy muy feliz de que regreses a mi Azul del cielo, ¡bésame de vuelta!

Modrina Neba pravi ...

Sandra, I really changed it, this one somehow suits me better.

Lowcarb team member pravi ...

Good words.

All the best Jan

Gill - That British Woman pravi ...

I agree with Jan, very good words...................

Gil pravi ...

Ese verso que publicaste es precioso, Modrina. Ahora escucharé la melodía. Un abrazo.

Kirk pravi ...

The more difficult the decision, the more thought you have to put into it, that's for sure.

Granny Marigold pravi ...

Beautiful words!

Veronica Lee pravi ...

Hardest choices often carry the deepest strength --lovely words.

Ирина Полещенко pravi ...

Sometimes your video won't open!

Ирина Полещенко pravi ...

УРА! Я смогла послушать песню и игру на гитаре! Очень красиво!

Zezamix pravi ...

Nekad je jako teško donijeti odluku. Ponekad izgleda da je bilo koji izbor loš. Odličan video!

Jeanie pravi ...

Those are wise words to remember!