I really like the idea of beginning the morning by saying something kind about yourself because we can be so quick to criticise ourselves before the day has even properly started. There is something gentle about giving yourself that little bit of encouragement and letting the day unfold from there. I think mornings can set the tone more than we realise, especially when you wake up with a heavy mind. I’ve just shared a new blog post too, so please feel free to stop by and have a read when you get a moment.
23 komentarjev:
What a beautiful poem! Happy Sunday!
Děkuji za píseň a přeji krásnou neděli, Andrejo! Helena
The words and photo with the song are beautiful.hugs Elke
Nice poem, and beautiful photo! Have a nice Sunday!
I really like the idea of beginning the morning by saying something kind about yourself because we can be so quick to criticise ourselves before the day has even properly started. There is something gentle about giving yourself that little bit of encouragement and letting the day unfold from there. I think mornings can set the tone more than we realise, especially when you wake up with a heavy mind. I’ve just shared a new blog post too, so please feel free to stop by and have a read when you get a moment.
Dizer algo amável logo pela manhã , é uma boa maneira de iniciar o dia, sim.
Gostei da canção sobre o Sol da Jamaica , que é um país onde já estive.
Abraço, bom resto de Agosto :)
Always nice to say something nice and being positive. Nice song.
Al igual que nuestra protagonista, me gustaría estar ahora mirando al mar.
Feliz domingo.
Angie's Happy Sunday!
Hvala Helena!
Elkes Thank you!
Marit, Happy Sunday!
Thanks for your words, I'll come visit you!
Muito obrigado e estão sempre bem-vindos ao meu blog!
Margaret Thank you!
¡Muchas gracias, siempre bienvenido!
...Andreja, I wish you many beautiful mornings
Tom Thank You, kiss!
Words to remember.
Dancing sun. Beautiful metaphor.
A beautiful poem. I do love the music for that first video. Have a nice Sunday.
It's very nice!
Baš lijepa pjesma, slušam i plešem...
Objavite komentar