Divna pjesma, krasne plaže! A što se tiče vikenda, to za nas ne postoji, to su nam najteži dani jer ne dolazi pomoćna njegovateljica. Za mene vikend počinje u ponedjeljak kad ona dođe pa ja mogu krenuti u vrt. 🌹🥀🌺🫛🥬🍏
This song always grabs my heart, and what pleases me the most is that I understand the words, as if I were hearing it in my own Czech language. Beautiful visuals in the video.
23 komentarjev:
Divna pjesma, krasne plaže! A što se tiče vikenda, to za nas ne postoji, to su nam najteži dani jer ne dolazi pomoćna njegovateljica. Za mene vikend počinje u ponedjeljak kad ona dođe pa ja mogu krenuti u vrt. 🌹🥀🌺🫛🥬🍏
Wishing you a wonderful morning—you’ve touched me once again with your words and that photo set to music!!!! Hugs, Elke
Wonderful and of course I love the song/video.
Hvala na posjeti i komentaru. Kod nas nema mira za vikend. Lože se vatre i toča u moru, ali izdržat ćemo...
za dobro jutro...srcu i duši....lp
Poem and image so perfect together. I can see a woman in a long dress in the wave on the left. Enjoy your weekend.
...thanks for the beautiful music to start my day.
Jasna sasvim Te razumijem, sve dobro Tebi i Tvojoj Andrei!
Thank you, dear Elke, this is us, gentle souls!
Margaret Thank you!
AP, vjerujem, da čete izdržat:))
Agava Hvalaaa!
Oh, thanks for your words and insight, always welcome, I wish you a nice weekend too!
Tom Thank you and Welcome!
Stačí písnička, kterou zpívá Demis Roussos a den mi to projasní! 👍
Stunning and a very nice video.
This song always grabs my heart, and what pleases me the most is that I understand the words, as if I were hearing it in my own Czech language. Beautiful visuals in the video.
He,he, a ja baš nisam od Demisa, ali nema veze ;)
Me encanta venir a tu blog y disfrutar de las bellezas que creas. Un abrazo.
Hvala, lijep pozdrav!
Enchanting.
Have the best Sunday!
Beautiful words, music and song
Such a beautiful image.
All the best Jan
Objavite komentar