Andreja, let the Sunshine fill your mnd!
Let the Sunshine fill your mind!
I agree with you there—beautifully put! And the video is great!!!
The precision choreography of the music video.
Sometimes one good word is enough to heal the lingering wound! Great message.
Good bright song.
Grande verdade essa! Lindo dia! beijos, chica
Beautiful words!
I agree, beautiful words.
...my of my, that young lady is an eye full!
Irina Thank you!
Irina, Hug!
Thanks for your words!
I really liked the video, that's why I'm posting it too :))
Tom, I agree with you...kiss!
Margaret Thank you!
Chica, obrigado também a ti, beijos de volta!
Angie's Thank you!
Thanks to you too, Hug!
Tom, oops, I'm happy :))
Svaki ples započinje sa smješkom...
Da, slažem se...prava riječ u pravom trenutku liječi svaku krizu...lp
Stvarno sam u krizi...tužna
Danas mi nije ni do smijeha...
Topel pozdrav!Poljubčki
Tebi ugodnu večer želim...lp
Maminek Hvala !!!
Hvala također!
Yes, sometimes all it takes is one word or gesture.
Sandra thank you!
Objavite komentar
30 komentarjev:
Andreja, let the Sunshine fill your mnd!
Let the Sunshine fill your mind!
I agree with you there—beautifully put! And the video is great!!!
The precision choreography of the music video.
Sometimes one good word is enough to heal the lingering wound! Great message.
Good bright song.
Grande verdade essa! Lindo dia! beijos, chica
Beautiful words!
I agree, beautiful words.
...my of my, that young lady is an eye full!
Irina Thank you!
Irina, Hug!
Thanks for your words!
I really liked the video, that's why I'm posting it too :))
Tom, I agree with you...kiss!
Margaret Thank you!
Chica, obrigado também a ti, beijos de volta!
Angie's Thank you!
Thanks to you too, Hug!
Tom, oops, I'm happy :))
Svaki ples započinje sa smješkom...
Da, slažem se...prava riječ u pravom trenutku liječi svaku krizu...lp
Stvarno sam u krizi...tužna
Danas mi nije ni do smijeha...
Topel pozdrav!
Poljubčki
Tebi ugodnu večer želim...lp
Maminek Hvala !!!
Hvala također!
Yes, sometimes all it takes is one word or gesture.
Sandra thank you!
Objavite komentar