Andrejo, děkuji za píseň a přeji krásný letní den. Helena
A beautiful song and your profound words, hugs Elke
beautiful song :)
Tears and laughter are partners.
Sentido juego de palabras, que no siempre el traductor, creo, las sitúa en su orden.Abrazos, Andreja.
That is really a love AI. Pretty tune and good words, I went to YouTube to translate those words of the song.
I ja tebi želim prekrasan dan. Čuvaj se vrućine i hvala ti na posjeti.LP
I hope you have a wonderful Monday, too. I've included a translator widget on my blog. On the top of the right sidebar.
Nádherná píseň i obrazy. Krásné dny i tobě
...Andreja, you pick such beautiful music to start my day, thanks!
Neke stvari iz prošlosti bolje ostaviti gdje jesu. Kod nas ništa od zahlađenja.
Má drahá Heleno, také Tobě přeji hezké odpoledne a pak večer!
Elke Thank you!
Natalie ohh yes...Thank you!
Jab Thank You :))
Ernesto, para mí es tan mezclado, lágrimas y risas, felicidad, amor:))
I'm glad you liked this song, me and the singer did too... ula la :)))
Taango Hvala, također!
CJ Kennedy Thank you!
Tom Thank you and Welcome!
Gogoo ni kod mene...sada 38st...užas!
Wonderful words. I wish you a good time and send you warm regards, Karin Lissi
Oh, this poem aches in the best way. Hiding behind laughter while tears drop unexpectedly feels entirely too relatable. Leaving old memories right where they belong takes fierce bravery, but moving forward feels so liberating.
Espero que el traductor sea honesto, un placer pasar a leer tan intensas letras. Un abrazo desde España
Pretty Sound.
Such lovely scenery in the video and I enjoyed the music.All the best Jan
Such a lovely voice and I enjoyed the music!
Olá, amiga Andreja!Linda música e palavras muito intensas, onde as lágrimas choram sentimentos passados.Gostei bastante.Deixo os votos de uma excelente semana, com tudo de bom.Beijinhos!Mário Margaridehttp://poesiaaquiesta.blogspot.comhttps://soltaastuaspalavras.blogspot.com
Beautiful music!
Objavite komentar
29 komentarjev:
Andrejo, děkuji za píseň a přeji krásný letní den. Helena
A beautiful song and your profound words, hugs Elke
beautiful song :)
Tears and laughter are partners.
Sentido juego de palabras, que no siempre el traductor, creo, las sitúa en su orden.
Abrazos, Andreja.
That is really a love AI. Pretty tune and good words, I went to YouTube to translate those words of the song.
I ja tebi želim prekrasan dan. Čuvaj se vrućine i hvala ti na posjeti.LP
I hope you have a wonderful Monday, too. I've included a translator widget on my blog. On the top of the right sidebar.
Nádherná píseň i obrazy. Krásné dny i tobě
...Andreja, you pick such beautiful music to start my day, thanks!
Neke stvari iz prošlosti bolje ostaviti gdje jesu. Kod nas ništa od zahlađenja.
Má drahá Heleno, také Tobě přeji hezké odpoledne a pak večer!
Elke Thank you!
Natalie ohh yes...Thank you!
Jab Thank You :))
Ernesto, para mí es tan mezclado, lágrimas y risas, felicidad, amor:))
I'm glad you liked this song, me and the singer did too... ula la :)))
Taango Hvala, također!
CJ Kennedy Thank you!
Tom Thank you and Welcome!
Gogoo ni kod mene...sada 38st...užas!
Wonderful words. I wish you a good time and send you warm regards, Karin Lissi
Oh, this poem aches in the best way. Hiding behind laughter while tears drop unexpectedly feels entirely too relatable. Leaving old memories right where they belong takes fierce bravery, but moving forward feels so liberating.
Espero que el traductor sea honesto, un placer pasar a leer tan intensas letras. Un abrazo desde España
Pretty Sound.
Such lovely scenery in the video and I enjoyed the music.
All the best Jan
Such a lovely voice and I enjoyed the music!
Olá, amiga Andreja!
Linda música e palavras muito intensas, onde as lágrimas choram sentimentos passados.
Gostei bastante.
Deixo os votos de uma excelente semana, com tudo de bom.
Beijinhos!
Mário Margaride
http://poesiaaquiesta.blogspot.com
https://soltaastuaspalavras.blogspot.com
Beautiful music!
Objavite komentar