Yes, Memories.
I'm left with a longing to hear the music of the waves and the cries of seagulls.
Lovely both the words and song.
Beautiful! Thank you very much! I wish you a great day!
Your poem is so romantic, it really touches the heart, especially with the song! hugs Elke
Da, ništa nije vječno...
Dobar ti dan. Kod tebe uvijek lijepo pa i sjećanja na ono lijepo.LP
...as we go forward we can still hang on to our memories.
thanks for popping by my blog.......I remember Demis Roussos, is he still alive.......................
Yes...memories:))
Tom isn't quite literally like that, you know :))
Margaret Thank's!
DeniseinVA...Hug!
Elke Thank you!
Jasna ništa, sve se menja:))
Tanngo ohh ta sječanja koja se bude....
Of course, Tom :))
Gill Thank you and Welcome!
Vzpomínky nám zůstanou...Léto a Demis R. patří k sobě! Zdravím do Ljubljany. ☺
You manage to capture in few words what it often takes others many words to say -- and far less eloquently than you!
Nothing lasts forever...so true!
Ah memories... the older i get the more I cherish them.
Moc krásné.
The video and song are wonderful: The Sun, Sea, Boats... The Seaside and a cat...
doista, ništa nije vječno...ali neka nam snova i uspomena, njih nam nitko ne može oduzeti....lp
Lovely
Beautiful blog
Memórias construídas à beira-mar, quem conseguirá apagar?Abraço.
Jak pravdivé.....zdravím tam k vám)))) Eva
Objavite komentar
29 komentarjev:
Yes, Memories.
I'm left with a longing to hear the music of the waves and the cries of seagulls.
Lovely both the words and song.
Beautiful! Thank you very much! I wish you a great day!
Your poem is so romantic, it really touches the heart, especially with the song! hugs Elke
Da, ništa nije vječno...
Dobar ti dan. Kod tebe uvijek lijepo pa i sjećanja na ono lijepo.LP
...as we go forward we can still hang on to our memories.
thanks for popping by my blog.......I remember Demis Roussos, is he still alive.......................
Yes...memories:))
Tom isn't quite literally like that, you know :))
Margaret Thank's!
DeniseinVA...Hug!
Elke Thank you!
Jasna ništa, sve se menja:))
Tanngo ohh ta sječanja koja se bude....
Of course, Tom :))
Gill Thank you and Welcome!
Vzpomínky nám zůstanou...
Léto a Demis R. patří k sobě! Zdravím do Ljubljany. ☺
You manage to capture in few words what it often takes others many words to say -- and far less eloquently than you!
Nothing lasts forever...so true!
Ah memories... the older i get the more I cherish them.
Moc krásné.
The video and song are wonderful: The Sun, Sea, Boats... The Seaside and a cat...
doista, ništa nije vječno...ali neka nam snova i uspomena, njih nam nitko ne može oduzeti....lp
Lovely
Beautiful blog
Memórias construídas à beira-mar, quem conseguirá apagar?
Abraço.
Jak pravdivé.....zdravím tam k vám)))) Eva
Objavite komentar